Monday, September 21, 2015

Where have all the heroes gone? Teen Ninja Scholar Skills Class!

Hey my Ninja Heroes!  I wish I had some kind of cool ninja signal (like Batman) to shine in the sky and tell you you're needed!  

Are you feeling heroic?  I'm super excited to see what you've come with for your Vision Board/I Am page.  I know you're heroes, I want to know that you know it, too!

Have you been working on your typing?  Are you getting faster and more accurate?  It's a skill that will really make life easier for you!

And how are your training missions going?  I'm looking forward to hearing about what each of you have chosen to work on... DAILY!

Don't forget to meet with your parents for a quick mentor meeting about what you want and need to accomplish for this class, and what you've worked on so far.  Remember that's a requirement.

Oh, and did you start The Hobbit?  It's such a fun book!  I'd suggest reading it with a pencil in hand... to write in the book if it's yours or OK with your parents, or in a notebook if not.  Look for things that inspire you to be more heroic.  Pay attention to The Hero Cycle and note when Bilbo fits into the different points on that circle.  I'm looking forward to our book discussion on October 8th!

***Lastly, please respond to this post on the blog, so I know you're getting it!  Thanks!!  I'm also emailing it, but I'd like to know that everyone has subscribed to the blog, so I only have to send it one place.***

See you Thursday!
Teacher Diannalynn 

3 comments: